Crosstex Biological monitoring service
The Largest sterilizer testing lab in north america
millions of spore tests... 1 mission:
to protect our diverse clientele
Medical, Dental, Veterinary, Beauty, Tattoo & Piercing
Offering 24/7 Online Biological Test Results & Clinical Consultations For All Clients
Committed to protecting your patients, your staff and your practice.
Learn why our clients choose crosstex for sterility assurance.
- Mail-in spore test results in as little as 24 hours for steam, 72 hours for chemical, 7 days for dry heat and EtO upon receipt of spore strips in our laboratory.
- Compatible with dry heat, chemical EtO and steam sterilizers.
- Your choice of immediate test failure notification by fax or email with a follow-up phone call the next day from one of our customer care consultants.
- Sterilization results are faxed or emailed quarterly and annually.
- Check results online 24 hours a day on our secure confidential website.
- Third party documentation of test results provides a tangible record when proof of testing must be provided.
- Highly resistant dual-species bacterial spores provide the most reliable method of testing for an effective sterilization cycle.
- One of the most cost-effective methods of biological monitoring.
- Products are US Food and Drug Administration cleared.
- OSAP Corporate Super Sponsor
- Corporate member of AAMI, serving on many sterilization working groups
- Participating corporate member with DIAC, DTA, HIDA, ADAA, ADHA
Crosstex is committed to your practice's success and safety. Click here to send a request for more information.
COMPLIMENTARY REMINDER PROGRAM FOR ALL CLIENTS
Utilizing Crosstex® as your testing lab for Mail-in Sterilizer Monitoring Services allows you to partake in our complimentary Reminder Service, which provides customers with alert notifications of a missed test date by email or fax (as indicated in your preferences).